Friday, January 21, 2005

Quartzsite, Day 2

Up early.

I went over to the fleamarket next door for breakfast. 2 eggs, hashbrowns, smoked pork and tea for $3. Cost of living could be low here. Breakfast was not only cheap but one of the best I've had recently.

Right next to the "restaurant was a market.

And a Barber. All the comforts here.
I made a quick run through some of the flea market areas, about 2 city blocks worth. Only a fraction of all the vendors that are here. Got a couple of things for the RV. Looked through a few of the RV's at one of the dealers. The RV show opens tomorrow. Came back home to work on business needs. Went to a couple of solar equipment dealers looking for my solar system. It doesn't look good. They're already out of stock? May have to go elsewhere. Took a walk through the "wash" behind the RV. My brother Ernie called this afternoon to say he was on I10, about a block away but couldn't stop. He just wanted to know if my RV was one of the thousands parked all around Quartzsite. It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment