Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Project Almost Finished

Well, the big distraction is finally finished, or at least finished enough to cover up.

Drain Before Drain Trench During Construction
Before, During Construction.

Downspout Drain Inlet Before
Downspout drain inlet, Before view on side yard by sump.

Trench Sump
Trench to sump near completion. That white sand in the bottom of the trench is more than 30" deep. On the right above is the sump where the pump is located.

After
Patched sidewalk.
When we return from the road in a few weeks from now, I still need to actually extend the pipe under the house foundation, about 2 feet. I also haven't done anything more on the sidewalk and won't be until we return. Oh boy! Something to look forward to. I don't know why, but every time I dig a hole, the dirt won't fit back in the hole. I still have to haul away a couple of more yards of dirt to actually be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment