Sunday, February 4, 2007

Exciting For Me?

When we're not traveling it's more difficult to make regular entries in the blog. There is also the fact that the blog title includes a reference to "Travel..." but when we're home, we aren't traveling, geographically at least. We are traveling through life and that will have to do for why there are non travel related entries in the blog. Also, I don't really want to maintain both here and there blogs. One's enough.

I've spent some more time working with Flex2 trying to get a test application going. It is a little different way of doing things from the Clarion and Alpha5 products I normally use for applications. I'm not spending as much time on it as I should though.

I think I've finally got a plan, or at least an idea of how I want to build the new arbor. it will be made of emt or fence top rail tube, be octagonal with alternating 18" and 72" sides. The 18" corners will have hanging baskets and the longer sides bench swings, chairs or fountains. It will sit on a flag stone deck. I've had several ideas on how to do it and this is the current and probably the way it will be since I start cutting tube tomorrow.

We went over to Gunn High School yesterday and today since school's out on the weekend. We flew our RC planes and drove our RC cars. We're just big kids too often.

The weather has been nice for the past few days. That's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment