Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Little More Speed And A little Less Power

Tuesday: (11/29) A little work in the office, a few outside tasks, a couple of walks, and a little closet cleaning occupied the day. I also started the process of speeding up our ATT DSL Internet service. My DSL line is so old, one of the first installed in the area many years ago so it now needs to be completely replaced to speed it up. I do hope it all goes well, unlike all other contacts for changes to my ATT service and we don't loose our connection for a couple of weeks. I installed some LED Christmas lights on the arbor to replace to existing incandescent string. A little dimmer but now uses only 4 watts instead of 180 watts. Cereal for breakfast. Waffles and bacon for breakfast. Panini sandwiches for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment