Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It Seems Like Summer

Tuesday: (04/17) Lou took the new car in to the shop this morning. The back of the drivers seat came apart. It took all of two minutes for them to fix it by snapping it back together. Hopefully it stays together now. She also ordered a spare key fob and key for Dawn. Cinnamon tarts for breakfast. I did some work in the yard this morning in preparation for creating another dirt pile. Since our local dump is closed, I need to stock up the dirt until the new building and walkways are finished then load it into a dumpster. The yard is looking so nice and green I don't want to mess it up too much so I plan on hiding the dirt pile with succulent plants until it 's time to go. Lunch was a chef salad. In the afternoon and evening I did all the laundry. Lou took advantage of her day off. BBQ ribs with baked potatoes and Brussels sprouts for dinner.

Wednesday: (04/18) I spent the morning cleaning out the cooler. This weekend the temperatures are supposed to be in the 90's so it will be needed. I also cleaned all the spiderwebs and dirt off the house siding. Subway sandwiches for breakfast. Strawberry shortcake with vanilla sauce for lunch. Dawn made asparagus soup for dinner.

Thursday: (04/19) Cereal for breakfast. I took the car to the dealer to pickup the new key and fob. Unfortunately, the key was the wrong one. The are quite special keys that can't be cut just anywhere. They are inside out keys. The new fob was programmed successfully. The key was reordered. Lunch was at the olive Garden, a nice steak panini. No dinner necessary we just had strawberry shortcake with vanilla sauce. I packed in preparation to leave tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment