Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An Oak Tree's Moving Experience

Wednesday: (08/08) First task was to go get some sand but that involved cleaning out the rear of the jeep which usually has all sorts of things we use when we travel. Since we're home they don't need to be there. As I passed a constructions site I noticed a big crane and a huge oak tree. I returned with Lou after my sand run and we watched them move the tree from one side of the lot to the other. They had to swing the tree twice to get it across the lot. Amazing! I placed some bricks this afternoon. It was a hot day so I avoided the worst part of the day and started when the shade started covering my work area.Toasted cheese bread for breakfast. Cottage cheese and fruit cocktail for lunch. Leftover zucchini lasagna for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment