Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Form Of Things To Come

Wednesday: (09/26) Lou was off for her appointment early. I fixed a nice home fried potato, sausage and eggs breakfast for myself. I then went outside to start working. I goofed up though. I left the house smelling too good from my breakfast, I think the garlic did it. Anyway, I was called in to fix Lou breakfast as well.

Wilton Walkway Project

I worked on setting the forms for Lou's shed's slab and placing the rebar. I made some good progress. I should be finished fairly quickly tomorrow. Lou had started some beans earlier this morning. She found she didn't have any chorizo left in the freezer so she went to Sprout's Market to get some. At the Sunnyvale store they had it packaged. At the Mountain View store on opening day they only had it behind the meat counter. Today they had neither. Lou brought this to the attention of the manager and he had the butcher make some, just for Lou. Nice store. With chorizo in hand, Lou completed some chili beans for lunch, and dinner. With dinner we added corn bread.

Thursday: (09/27) I fixed some nice corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. I tinkered in the office in the morning. Lou and I went to lunch at LUU Noodle House sharing our usual combination chow fun , some egg rolls and an avocado smoothie.

Wilton Walkway Project

When we got home I finally got to work in the yard. I finished the form and am ready to pour concrete on Saturday. I also spent some time digging out some dirt for another walkway to use the remainder of the base-rock. Dinner was leftover chili beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment