Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blue Grass Concert, Kathy Kallick Band

Saturday: (10/27) I had  a good day at the rock pile. I finished the digging, set the forms, modified the sprinkler pipes and hauled about half the rock for the walkway. Unfortunately I ran out of geo-textile fabric so that will be my starting mission tomorrow, if they are open. Lou and Dawn were busy with garage sales.

In the evening, Lou, Dawn, and I went to a bluegrass concert in Mountain View. Redwood Bluegrass Associates presented the Kathy Kallick Band. Annie Staninec on the violin, Tom Bekeny on the mandolin. Kathy Kallick on the guitar, Sharon Gilchrist on the bass fiddle, and Greg Booth on the banjo. On occasion, Tom also played the violin , Sharon the mandolin and Greg the Dobro. A very talented group with a great sound.

Salmon asparagus scrambled eggs with home fried potatoes. Portobello mushroom raviolis with chicken for lunch. Leftover zucchini lasagna for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment