Friday, February 13, 2015

A Separation Of Ways

Friday: (02/13) Leftover potato and cheese omelet for breakfast. We finished packing up all Dawn's stuff and she and Lou were off to Palo Alto by 0910. I lounged and didn't finish my shower until after 1000, continued to lounge and had a sausage and cheese sandwich for lunch. The, I continued to lounge around. It was nice enough that I didn't do anything until 1630 when I walked the campground. Then I went out to the beach to watch and photograph the sunset. Even with almost no clouds, it wasn't bad. The ocean was nice and light blue, not the usual green. Then I was off for a walk to Jalapeno's Mexican restaurant for my dinner, chili relleno and beef taco. Since I was on foot I enjoyed a beer as well.  Then I walked out Grand Avenue to the beach to watch the late arrival monster toy hauler RVs make their way out onto the beach. A nice dark walk on the boardwalk brought me back to camp. Lou and Dawn  made it back to Palo Alto and unloaded then had dinner with friends. Lou has some tasks before she will return back to camp.

Pismo Sunset 1626

No comments:

Post a Comment