Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Longmire Binge

Tuesday: (04/28) Leftovers made a nice ham, latka, and cheese sandwich on and English muffin for breakfast. Dawn had an appointment so Lou and i took her and then we shopped around, mostly a good look around the hardware store. Lou's working on a new basket/ice chest for the trike. We found a perfect metal box to mount to support the ice chest. We got a piece of steel for me to make a mounting plate for it tomorrow. Otherwise I was busy binge watching season three of Longmire. Mushroom soup and a tuna and cheese sandwich for lunch. Artichokes, corn on the cob and smoked chicken for dinner. My congestion and cough are mostly gone and my knee is better but no where near ready for a hike. I was given exercises to do that are supposed to fix it and I need to really get with it and do them. Maybe today I can make it a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment