Saturday, May 14, 2016

Not A Good Fit

Saturday: (05/14) I did a few cleanup jobs disposing of stuff in the recycle bin and some pruning and flowerbed cleanup. I also opened up the bra I bought for the Jeep and I think I’ve decided it wont work mostly because of the towing setup. I may look at it again later. Otherwise I relaxed today. PBJ toast for breakfast, Chili size for lunch, and leftover spaghetti for dinner.
Sunday: (05/15) I convinced Lou to go out to breakfast. I wanted an avocado and bacon omelet from A good Morning. So we did. Dawn picked up a CD disc duplicator from FreeCycle. We also visited a farmers market in Mountain View as it was closings. I picked up a cheesecake for later. Back at home we worked on getting ready to go. I emptied the holding tanks and filled the water tank on the RV. I finally put away the two hoses that have been out since we cam home a month ago and found the house water heater not working. And that was about it for my work. Lou was busy with laundry. Leftover spaghetti for dinner.
Monday: (05/16) Lou made corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. I spent the morning doing some weeding and planting in the backyard. Lou had an appointment at noon. I tagged along and did some shopping. Dawn worked at the Friends Of The Library. Lou and I had lunch at LUU Noodle House. Some more packing of the RV in the afternoon. Lou and Dawn made zucchini pesto noodles and chili rellenos for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment