Monday, October 3, 2016

Homey

Monday: (10/03) Lou and I did a shopping run to Grocery Outlet. Then I prepared breakfast, some fried potatoes with eggs and sausage. Tinkering around the house the rest of the day. I prepared enchiladas for dinner. Simple day. Unbelievably, while doing my teeth before bed I washed out half a crown from one of my teeth while water piking.

Tuesday: (10/04) Leftovers for breakfast. Lou and Dawn were busy cleaning house so I did my part and stayed out of the way. We had an appointment in the early afternoon to sign some papers and went to lunch at LUU Noodles after that. I was able to make a dentist appointment for tomorrow. Watched the Vice Presidential “debate” in the evening. Leftover enchiladas for dinner.

Wednesday: (10/05) Dawn made French toast and bacon for breakfast. I had broken the enamel on the inside of one of my crowns. it turns out the crown is fine without it so the dentist just smoothed out the edges and I’ll live with it for a while. Should get several more years out of it. Lou and Dawn came with me and shopped around nearby then we visited Westgate Shopping Center to do more looking. We stopped for a late lunch at Aqui’s Restaurant in Cupertino. A nice nap competed the afternoon. Lou and Dawn had talks to go to in the evening. I drove Dawn to her author talk.

Thursday: (10/06) I was busy much of the day “inspecting’ the City crew installing new waterline down the street. Leftover Chinese food with the roast beast for breakfast. Sausage and cheese sandwich for lunch. Pork Chops with rice and eggplant for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment