Sunday, October 23, 2016

Rehab and Home

Sunday: (10/23) Corned beef hash for breakfast. Watched the morning Sunday shows then watched the last Presidential debate which we had missed. I relaxed all day. My big project was going through the mail. Lou made grilled cheese sandwiches with cookhouse bread and Loleta cheese for lunch. Hot and sour soup for dinner.
Monday: (10/24) I relaxed inside all day. Primarily I was reviewing candidates and propositions preparing my sample ballot. Not an easy job this year. Granola for breakfast. Hot and sour soup for lunch. Lou’s sausage cornbread for dinner.
Tuesday: (10/25) I spent the day feeling pretty good. I worked on the computer all day. Lou’s baked sausage and cheese omelet for breakfast. Leftovers for lunch. Open faced hot chicken sandwiches for dinner.
Wednesday: (10/26) We had a family dentist appoint for cleaning and maintenance. I felt pretty good until later in the afternoon then felt ill again. I also spent a lot of time on the computer. Leftover sausage and cheese omelet for breakfast. Dim sum for lunch. Chicken soup for dinner.
Thursday: (10/27) Wow, what a lucky day! First, I advanced through the waitlist for a rare hiking opportunity for tomorrow at Jasper Ridge Preserve on the Stanford Campus. And second, I won a certificate for $20 of cheese from Loleta Cheese from our visit to their open house on the way home. Granola for breakfast. Summer sausage and cheese curd sandwich for lunch. Again I relaxed all day. Leftover sausage cornbread for dinner. Occasional rain all day

No comments:

Post a Comment