Friday, January 27, 2017

Arastradero Preserve And Alpine INN Hike

Friday: (01/27) Maple bar and a sausage egg and cheese English muffin for breakfast from L&L Hawaiian. I picked up Jessica and Hemmas and we headed up to Arastradero Preserve for an 8-mile hike then lunch at the Alpine Inn in Portola Valley. Nice hike, Not too much mud. Great views from the top. Jessica is visiting from Portland. She was one of the hike leaders until she moved to Portland. This is one of her hikes that she scheduled from Portland. I had a burrito and fries with some beer. I relaxed when I got home. For dinner, I used up all our stale corn chips and made a casserole with chorizo, black beans, peppers, onions and salsa all topped with avocado and swiss cheese. It was sort of like a super nachos but moister chips and less cheese.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment