Sunday, January 22, 2017

Self Serve Beer On Tap

Sunday: (01/22) A rainy day. PBJ toast for breakfast. Lou made salads for lunch. Dawn and Lou were off to a storytelling event at the Palo Alto Children's Museum. Dawn was one of the tellers. I was busy relaxing all day. Dawn made dinner, peppers, potato, broccoli, and sausage.

Monday: (01/23) A very rainy day, even some hail reported. PBJ toast for breakfast. I tinkered with the computer much of the day. We did some grocery shopping Crackers and cheese with summer sausage for lunch. We had dinner at the Crepevine in Mountain View.

Tuesday: (01/24) No rain today. Granola and banana for breakfast. We went over to Cupertino for a walk. Lou and Dawn then went to lunch at Hobee’s then to a movie there. I continued my walk. Then stopped later for lunch at a new place, Blast Pizza. Nice custom pizzas. I’ll definitely return, especially if their self-service beer taps are opened. They were secured due to a dispute with county weights and measures. Darn. I walked some more, then caught a bus. Had to transfer buses on ECR but stopped at Sprout’s Market in Sunnyvale for some of my favorite ciabatta bread. At home, the pork chops sauerkraut and potatoes in the crock pot were ready at dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment