Friday, July 14, 2017

Pogonip Hike

Friday: (07/14) I drove over to Santa Cruz for a hike at pogonip Park. it was only 6.5 miles with 22 hikers. I stopped for breakfast at Jack In The Box on the way. The hike started at 0930 and ended about 1315. A little drizzle on the drive over the mountain but nice temps on the coast for the hike. We visited the stone garden and old country club. After the hike I stopped by the Pacific Cookie Factory for some great cheap cookies then went to lunch at Zachary’s downtown. I had an avocado tomato and lettuce sandwich with clam chowder. I drove home but had to stop about 2 miles before getting home for a nap. I’d already used my energy drink and didn’t have anything to crunch on. After the nap I got some cash at the bank where I stopped before heading the rest of the way home. A shower after a hike is always a pleasure. Lou’s chicken pot pies for dinner.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment