Saturday, June 8, 2019

Cherry Hill RV Park

Saturday: (06/08) Lou and Dawn were out exploring thrift stores around Loral, MD. I relaxed at home all day. Granola and banana for breakfast. Weiner sandwich and soup for lunch. Crawdad corn chowder for dinner. (GPS: 39.027595, -76.946324)

Sunday: (06/09) More of the same. Lou and Dawn did a Costco and Walmart shopping run. I spent the day relaxing. I binged through the 5th season of the Bosch TV show. It was a drizzly / Rainy day. We extended our stay a couple of days. Lou made a nice ham, eggs and potatoes breakfast. I had a wiener sandwich for lunch. For dinner I visited the cafe for a BLT sandwich.
 

Monday: (06/10) Leftovers for breakfast. Lou and Dawn were out all day to the Bethesda Medical Library. I relaxed at home all day. I made some phone calls and other business stuff. I also enjoyed a good afternoon nap which was interrupted by Lou and Dawn’s return. We went to dinner at the China Bistro buffet. In the evening I rode the tractor hayride around the park a few times.

Tuesday: (06/11) Granola and diced apple for breakfast. Lou and Dawn headed off to the US Medical Museum in Bethesda. They dropped me off at the RV Park bus station and I caught the bus to the College Park light rail station. I caught the yellow train and got off at the Prince George station and walked to the West Hyattsville station. Then I got on another yellow train and headed to the Crystal City station where I got some lunch then walked to the Pentagon and looked at the9/11 memorial there then caught a blue train from the Pentagon station to Largo Town Center. Then I returned to the L'Enfant station and caught a Green Train toward home. Lou called me on the train and I got off a few stops early at the Fort Totten station and walked to the Walmart where she and Dawn were shopping. My lunch in Crystal City was a nice beef lasagna and a cafeteria in the Small Shops there by the station. We had chicken and leftovers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment