Saturday, October 12, 2019

New Transportation, An eBike

Saturday: (10/12) Granola and banana for breakfast. I put on my new helmet and took a ride on my new electric bike. Wow was it cold out this morning. Obviously should have worn long pants. The new bike really goes. I need to get a lock for it then I’ll take a longer trip possibly out to lunch somewhere about 5 miles away. Back home, I relaxed and warmed up then got outside. I had to clean up my shop so I can fit the new bike there. I managed to throw away quite a bit of the junk that collected. Then I took another spin on the bike before retiring into the house to relax. A nice sausage hummus sandwich for lunch. Chili baked potato with a sausage for dinner.

Sunday: (10/13) I groomed and pruned the rear flowerbed and arbor in the backyard. I also checked all the drip irrigation emitters. I trimmed back some succulents and threw away my last thorned cacti. It has been around a long time having sat on my desk for 20 years but in a large pot and getting water, it was now two feet tall with lots of branches. I also took another stab at setting up the new sprinkler controller for the front yard. It failed to complete the first setup and was unresponsive after that. I reset it today and stumbled through the setup. The front yard planters will be happier now. I also installed some clip on lights in the tent for Lou. Lou made pancakes and sausage for breakfast. We had tomato soup and toast for lunch. About 2000 we went to the Mexican market and did some shopping. Back home, we had a seafood and green salad for dinner with some flan for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment