Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Leaving Bakersfield

Tomorrow, I'll be leaving Bakersfield. Uncle Doug has been doing extremely well and it's time for me to get back home and get back to work.
Yesterday I had to go by Camping World to use their dump. It's been a couple of weeks since the last time. While there, one must always look around the store, I looked for a cable for my Link 10 monitor but they didn't have one. However, they did have some MaxAir sliding window vents. These attach to the side window and allow them to be left open while still leaving the RV secure. Picture to follow. I installed them when I got back to Uncle Doug's.
Today, I called a carpet repair outfit to fix a couple of bad seams at our rental here. They met me there about an hour after I called. Nice service, Nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment