Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Melting Again In Salt Lake

Tuesday: (07/14) Breakfast was waffles, sausage and eggs. Ernie worked cleaning his truck all day while I worked at the computer moving some websites to a different server. Lunch was a chefs ham salad with stuffed celery.

Dinner at The Pagoda Chinese Restaurant downtown. We had the Family Combo which was pretty good.

Wednesday: (07/15) Breakfast was cereal. I dashed off to the FedExOffice store to pickup a package from Lou. She sent copies of the papers for our refinancing for me to review. I arrived after 9am when it was supposed to be there since it was an overnight delivery but I hadn't checked the online tracking. When I arrived it wasn't there. I headed back home and was almost there when the store clerk called and said it had arrived, so I returned to get it. As I was leaving the parking lot FedEx's automated system called me to tell me it was there. Even though a little late it is amazing service. I guess I should wait for the call next time. I reviewed the papers and this is a first, no errors. Lou will sign off tomorrow morning.

Hershey Kiss Sunflower
We headed South to pickup some papers at Ernie's doctor's office then did our duty, tank duty that is, at Cabella's in Lehi. They had some nice flowers including this perfect example of the Hershey Kiss Sunflower. At least that's what I'd name it. Today is very warm, again. By the time we got to the Propane dealer they were closed so maybe the warm weather is a good thing.

Thursday:
(07/16) Cereal for breakfast. After breakfast, I took the RV back out and got LPG and gas. All ready to leave when we can.

Ernie worked cleaning up his truck. I worked on moving websites and email to a new server. Ham sandwiches for lunch. Dinner was pork chops, baked potato and peas.

Friday: (07/17) Somewhat the standard breakfast, egg sausage and cheese McBun's. We didn't have any English muffins but did have sesame french rolls, like wide hamburger buns. Cut in half they are like a muffin. A a fried egg and a butterflied half Italian sausage with some cheese and you have a meal that lasts, unlike cearal. It worked so well we forgot about lunch. Shouldn't do that. Ernie completed the move out of his truck to turn it in. He wasn't able to get a waiver to drive anymore. We finished up at the terminal about 6pm and headed South, but not too far. Just to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. We each rewarded ourselves with country fried steak. dinners. We then headed South to Highway 92 and headed East into the mountains into the American Fork Canyon. We stopped for the night at the Alpine Summit when it got dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment