Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Is Here

Tuesday: (11/11) Leftover bacon and sausage from Norieaga's  with eggs for breakfast. I unloaded the RV and worked in the yard a little. Otherwise I tinkered at the computer today.  I cooked my microwave stuffed bell peppers for dinner.

Wednesday: (11/12) I was off early stopping for a breakfast burrito at La Victoria on the way. I loaded my buckets and took a load of dirt back to Palo Alto then returned after brunch of leftover stuffed peppers. I stripped the forms and backfilled from the last section I poured before leaving on our trip. I got out my jackhammer and broke out the concrete on the next section of ditch. I loaded that debris and returned to Palo Alto. I spent some time in the afternoon talking with the VTA Outreach MIS person about their scheduling software. Zucchini and sausage for dinner.

Thursday: (11/13) A rainy night. Lou made chorizo scrambled eggs for breakfast. I decided to take the day off. The the 50% chance forecast for rain today didn't appear.  I tinkered on the computer most of the day. Leftover zucchini and sausage for lunch. I also installed two replacement defroster fans in the RV. The bearings went out in both so they were way too noisy. Really nice now. Lou and I also visited REI and Orchard Hardware for a few things. French fries, fried Jerusalem artichokes, carrots, and BBQ ribs for dinner. In the evening we took a walk through IKEA.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment