Saturday, November 5, 2016

Easy Weekend

Saturday: (11/05) I made some delicious corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. Lou was busy with a trip to a rummage sale to start. Then we went to  Target and bought  a new electric blanket. She continued on to a Doll Show in San Jose and I walked around the San Antonio Mall area watching the construction and shopping before catching the bus home. I had a Subway sandwich of the day for lunch. For dinner we all went to the Black Bear Restaurant in Sunnyvale. Lou and Dawn had a prime rib attack. They shared and I had some fish tacos. I scheduled four hikes in the Pinnacles NP and reserved our camp site there the first week of December.
Sunday: (11/06) Leftover corned beef hash and eggs with avocado for breakfast. Being the procrastinator I am, I spent the morning reading my voter guide and studying the ballot measures and finished my sample ballot. We got out of the house later and walked around the Town and Country Shopping Center. I haven’t been there in years even though it’s possibly the closest shopping center to our house. Nothing there of interest. We did pick up some things at the Trader Joe’s Market there. We had more of Lou’s chorizo onion soup with toast for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment