Friday, January 31, 2020

Portola Pescadero Loop Hike

Friday: (01/31) Granola and banana for breakfast. I headed up to Portola State Park to meet my fellow hikers. On the way up I spotted a red fox crossing the road and running along side to get away from my car. I led the eleven hikers on a figure eight loop hike from Portola State Park into Pescadero Creek Park on the Pomponio Trail, up Shingle Mill Trail, Down the Tarwater Trail, out the Canyon Trail a short way to see the tar in the water of the creek, back to the Tarwater Trail, the Pomponio Trail, the Bridge trail, Old Haul Road then up the Portola Trail and down again to the Old Haul Road again, and finally on the Iverson Trail to our start. Beautiful day for the hike. Back home a long nap was in order. Leftovers for dinner.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment