Monday, March 30, 2020

Bol Park Walk To Mountain View


Monday: (03/30) I took a walk through the Barron Park neighborhood to Bol Park. I visited the donkey’s there. They were both in today but were busy eating breakfast. I continued through Gunn High School and along the Hetch Hetchy bike path to San Antonio Mall. Lou called and said she had a prescription waiting for pickup at Kaiser In Mountain View. I was at the decision point on whether I was going to continue down to Castro street or return home. Decision made, I walked on to Castro Street to Kaiser and picked up Lou’s meds. I then walked home but I had directions to stop at LUU Noodle House to pick up some lunch. That didn’t work because they were closed and not doing takeout due to the Shelter In Place Order. So, another try at The Counter hamburger joint failed for the same reason. Interesting that both businesses are in Mountain View and had signs posted saying they were closed by order of the city. Coupa Cafe and A Good Morning Cafe across the street in Los Altos are both open? I just went on home and enjoyed chili for lunch, something I love. Unfortunately, even though there was no rain and quite a bit of sun outside I wasn’t feeling well and napped all afternoon. I fear I have a kidney stone letting me know it’s around. I don’t think I strained my back. I eventually felt better and just relaxed in the RV/office tinkering on the computer. Granola and banana for breakfast. Chili sizes for lunch. Zucchini and homemade chicken sausage for dinner.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment