Friday, September 4, 2020

Monte Bello Ridge OSP, Black Mountain

Friday: (09/04) Lou and I were off early to do our shopping at Smart and Final and at Nob Hill Market. On our way home we stopped for breakfast at the A Good Morning Restaurant. Nice to have a right sized breakfast by sharing with Lou. When there are three of us, I have to eat a complete breakfast myself. Back home I prepared to leave for a hike. I tried out my new fanny pack for this hike. I also tried using my stainless steel drinking bottles. The pack works well but the bottles need to go back to storage. The water was hot. My plastic bottles don’t do that. I Drove up to Monte Bello Ridge OSP and hiked to the top of Black Mountain. Fortunately all is still good at this park. I peeked over the mountain and fortunately didn’t see any of the fire damage. InstaPot dinner. 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment