Saturday, January 21, 2006

Quartzsite, First Day Of RV Show

Quartzsite New_s Neighbors
New neighbors arrived. I'm located pretty far from most other RV's except one old Airstream trailer about 100 feet away. So, in comes a couple and asked to park between us, OK.
Oh, our kids are coming so there will be a couple more RV's joining us, really.
Well now there are four more? Mind you, we're a small island of now 6 RV's seperated by several hundred feet of possible sites to park but they park here? Oh well.
Today the RV show started. The cars were already parked clear down Hwy 95 by the LTVA camps when I made my way there at 9 am. Big crowd. But to but looking at the vendors. Mostly the same vendors but a few new things as well. I lasted until about 1 pm, then headed back to the RV for Lunch. I made my way past everything before leaving. Some will get more scrutiny on my next visit.
My web server was down for the last two days so I wasn't able to get email and update the blog since Wednesdays post. My host Registerfly is good, and cheap but a little slow sometimes. Since all my domains are served by the one server, everything went down at the same time. All is well now.
Also, I don't think I posted a notice that evidently the problems with the Motosat/Datastorm system connecting to the Internet disappeared after we left Nevada. Interesting? Area 51 must have been the cause?
Quartzsite Q Mountain Sunset
Sunset over Q mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment