Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Moving On To More Of The Same

Monday: (10/07) I left Palo Alto about 1000 and stopped by the bank, then did a little shopping then finally got to San Jose. Along the way, I stopped for donuts for my breakfast. Lunch was a little pizza from Sprouts which wasn’t  bad. After lunch, I stripped off my masking, which on the windows was quite a task with so many tiny panes. Dinner was some roast beef with Spanish rice.

Tuesday: (10/08) I did a lot of pruning and installed my scaffolds on either side of the porch. I did some concrete patching on the porch where the down spouts used to go. I also patched a hole in the foundation by the fireplace. Not much other work because I wasn’t feeling 100% today. Granola with a banana for breakfast. Grilled tuna and cheese sandwich for lunch. Chicken pot pie with some cottage  cheese for dinner.

SJ Paint Over Porch Before
Wednesday: (10/09) I started removing paint under the eaves over the porch. In the morning I “attended ” a webinar on computer programming and then returned to the roof. In the evening, I returned to Palo Alto for the night. A chorizo breakfast burrito at La Victoria Restaurant. Tuna and cheese sandwich for lunch. Dinner was some leftover Shepherd’s pie.

Thursday: (10/10) I spent my day on my back on the roof removing paint from under the eaves over the porch. By 1400 the roof was so hot I stopped for lunch and then spent a little time doing a section of the eaves on the shady side of the porch. Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe on the Alameda in San Jose. I had an avocado ortega chili omelet.  I had a late lunch of a sausage and cheese sandwich with some cottage cheese and peaches. For dinner, I stopped in Mountain View at Los Charros Restaurant and had some chili rellenos for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment