Saturday, October 3, 2015

Silicon Valley Code Camp

Code Camp At Evergreen College 1003151225_HDR Code Camp At Evergreen College 1003151310a
Saturday: (10/03) I was up early to head down to Evergreen Valley College in South San Jose to the Silicon Valley Code Camp. It’s their first time there. usually it’s been at Foothill College in Los Altos, a lot easier to get to. I stopped for breakfast at Jack In The Box on the way. Some interesting sessions for me today. ChromeCast, Office 365 API, oAuth, Rgular Expressions. They even provide lunch. More tomorrow. The last session ended after 1800. When I got back to the car, the fob wouldn’t open the doors, a sign of a problem. The battery was dead. The auto shutoff of the headlights didn’t turn them off. It’s the second time it’s happened to me. About 1930 I was on my way  after the battery was jumped. it’s the first time they’ve used the tiny battery no bigger than a laptop computers brick power supply. Amazing. I stopped at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner on the way home. Lou’s ankle is still bad.
Code Camp At Evergreen College 1004151259b Code Camp At Evergreen College 1004151331
Sunday: (10/04) Day two of the code camp. Breakfast from L&L Hawaiian. Some nice presentations on mobile application security flaws, bitcoin, setting up Linux servers, and more. Dawn was attending a comic book show in San Jose today. Lou was getting ready for us to depart in the RV. Dinners as different. Lou made a spinach casserole and it was served with bread pudding. I topped that with a hot dog sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment