Monday, May 11, 2020

A New Patio

Monday: (05/11) PBJ toast for breakfast. After breakfast I was off to get groceries at Sprout’s, Grocery Outlet and Safeway. While at Sprout’s I got a call from Alphasoftware to renew my subscription. I have been debating doing that but decide to go ahead. Some computer time back home then chili and chips for lunch. After lunch and more computer time, I eventually got outside for a little digging for the new patio by the arbor. Squash, broccoli and sausage for dinner. 

Tuesday: (05/12) Soft boiled eggs for breakfast. We all went to San Jose for an appointment. On the way home we picked up lunches for Lou and Dawn at the Spaghetti Factory restaurant and a burrito for me from Super Taqueria. I relaxed much of the rest of the day and tinkered on the computer until later afternoon. I then moved some dirt from the backyard making way for the base of the new patio. A nice ham and cheese sandwich for dinner. 
 


Wednesday: (05/13) I was busy trying to get Dawn’s printer to print. For some reason any computer she uses can’t print for her. This time I couldn’t get it to work either using all my usual tricks. It turned out the printer couldn’t determine the ink level and the black cartridge was empty. It didn’t bother showing any problems. I attended my Wednesday Webinar about using AlphasAnywhere. Dawn made air fried rice donuts. I made a run to Office Depot to get some ink cartridges. I also attempted to go up to Russian Ridge for a little hike to see the flowers in bloom but failed. I was running too low on gas and it started to rain. I returned down the mountain and got gas. Back home, I got to work doing more digging and dirt hauling for the new patio. I finished the rough digout. Leftover potatoes and sausage for breakfast. Lunch from Happy donuts, a breakfast English muffin with sausage, egg and cheese. Leftover chili over baked potato for dinner. A few showers or drizzle today while overcast.
 

Thursday: (05/14) Granola and banana for breakfast. Lou made breakfast for lunch. Smoked pork chops, potatoes and eggs. I did more digging. I trenched for the second gray water outlet. A little trip to Ace to get some PVC parts and some grocery shopping on the way home. Back home I installed the gray water piping and transferred the hose to the new outlet. I capped off the old outlet which needs to be extended about 30 later. Lou made chicken and corn soup for dinner.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment