Friday, July 17, 2020

Car Washes, RV Tinkering, Gardening, Etc.

Friday: (07/17) Granola for breakfast. I washed the Hyundai this morning. About 1300 I headed off to Redwood City to look over the new Outdoor hardware Supply (That replaced one of the old Orchard Supply Hardware stores). Nicely stocked with some unfamiliar brands and a little too high of prices. I picked up a veggie burrito from El Gruelense Yaqueria on my way home.

Saturday: (07/18) Granola and banana for breakfast. I finished setting up the new, and old faucet sprinkler timers for access via the web. After a pastrami sandwich for lunch, I tinkered in the RV for a while. Grilled veggies with chicken and potatoes for dinner

Sunday: (07/19) We had breakfast from a good morning. I was tinkering in the garden and also anchored the vent fan in the RV battery compartment. I had to fabricate the mount. I had been thinking of trying to install ducting to get the air into the lower compartment but couldn’t figure a workable way so I opted to just mount the fan. If it needs more I’ll install a second fan to move air between the compartment sections all without ducting. Otherwise I was relaxing in my man cave (RV). A pastrami and cheese sandwich for lunch. Leftover stew for dinner.

Monday: (07/20) Granola and banana for breakfast. I took the Jeep in to get the Start/Stop feature working again. It’s been inop for months. I walked back home from Sunnyvale Jeep. A pastrami and cheese sandwich for lunch. Steak with baked potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner.

Tuesday: (07/21) Granola and banana for breakfast. I had a dentist appointment this morning to get two fillings touched up and a plug put in my implant. Interesting what they are doing to make visiting the dentist the safest place you could be. On the way home I got lunch from a new, to me, Chinese Restaurant, the First Wok in Sunnyvale. I relaxed the rest of the day. Chicken with carrots and tater tots for dinner.

Wednesday: (07/22) Granola and banana for breakfast. Leftover Chinese food for lunch. I installed the new kitchen sink faucet in the RV. Looks nice. I did have to make a run to Ace hardware to get a couple of adapters and fittings. Leftovers for dinner.
 
New RV kitchen sink faucet, The new garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment