Tuesday, November 17, 2020

We Returned For This?

Tuesday: (11/17) Lou and I went shopping at Smart and Final. Back home ! had granola and banana for breakfast. I also started some sauerkraut potatoes and pork chops for our dinner in the slow cooker. A nice ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. It started to rain shortly after we got home and it rained all day. I hung out in my man cave the rest of the day. Our dinner was that treat from the InstaPot.

Wednesday: (11/18) I prepared fried potatoes with sauerkraut, pork chops and fried eggs for breakfast. Yum. I attended my usual Wednesday webinar. Chili beans for lunch. I had a dental appointment in the afternoon. Had to have my implant looked at. I did some grocery shopping afterwards. Lou made split pea soup for dinner. Unfortunately no time to easily put some things out for our annual garbage cleanup day. Pity.

Thursday: (11/19) Granola and banana for breakfast. I had an early appointment with the Implant center for some deep cleaning around my implant. I called and made a video appointment with Kaiser to talk about some skin spots that have joined me. Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. They set up an in person visit for tomorrow. Lou made a nice tortilla casserole for dinner.

Friday: (11/20) Headed off to Kaiser to get my skin looked at. I had a few spots frozen off by my doctor and had to make a dermatology appointment to have one looked at. On the way home I picked up a breakfast burrito from A Good Morning Cafe. Lou Dawn and I went to the market to pick up a few things for our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. I set up my mini computer in the living room for dawn to use for online classes. We never try to keep the normal schedules. Nibbled for lunch. Leftover sauerkraut potatoes and pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment