Thursday, November 26, 2020

Moving Garden Tent

 Thursday: (11/26) A little work trying to determine what to do with the temporary tent that Lou needs. I decided to move it about 4 feet toward the garden to expose the area that needs to be dug out. But mostly I relaxed. Lou made latkes and ham for breakfast. Leftovers for lunch. Cottage cheese and fruit for dinner. 

Friday: (11/27) Granola and banana for breakfast. Lou and I made a little shopping run for milk and eggs. Then we got busy moving the temporary tent that she and Dawn are using to sort their junk. First it had to be emptied, then moved. We got the job done but the roof canopy didn’t survive unscathed. It was ripped in several places. It was intended for temporary use but it’s been up over two years. Later I made a hopping run to the toy store, I mean Harbor Freight Tools. I got a tarp for the roof and a few other items that I saw. We picked up lunch at Los Altos Taqueria. Leftovers for dinner. I had cottage cheese and fruit again.
The "stuff" in Lou' tent. This stuff is going to b for a garage sale when/if Covid-19 restriction ever go away. On the right are a couple of pallets used to keep stuff above the muck that might invade from the garden pot.
The tent at its new location.

Saturday: (11/28) I trimmed some more of the wisteria vine today filling one compost barrel. Popcorn for breakfast. Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Dawn made tater tot casserole for dinner. 
The arbor being trimmed with the trimmings cut into tiny pieces to fit the maximum in the compost barrel.

Sunday: (11/29) Granola and banana for breakfast. I returned to the yard and finished pruning the Wisteria and lavender trumpet vines from the arbor. I filled two more 60 gallon compost bins making a total of four. I cut the debris into 6-8 inch pieces to get more into the bins. Apple pie for lunch. Spaghetti squash spaghetti with meat balls for dinner. 

Monday: (11/30) Granola and banana for breakfast. I spent the morning cancelling and adding dental and eye exam appointments, activating accounts, and going through the bills. I picked up some chopped salads from our Corner Bakery cafe for lunch. I installed the new battery in my laptop, seems to be working. Leftover spaghetti squash spaghetti with meatballs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment