Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pouring Before It Pours

The three day weekend was nice!

Sunday we went to the San Jose Flea Market. We haven't been to it in quite a while and i needed a tarp. We have a 10x20 canopy outside our shop. It gets beat up pretty badly due to the wind and sun in a couple of years and its been a little more than that now.  I found one there. By the time we finished our exploration of the market, we were worn out.

Monday I installed the new tarp. Cleaning the structure. The fact it's 10' tall added to the effort needed. It took all day.  I ended up with a neck and  back ache. I hate working with my arms in the air!

Tuesday, Lou and Dawn headed down to San Jose. Dawn has a mid tern exam today and Lou has her doll class today and tomorrow.

I started the day by installing some gutter guards on the gutter under the oak tree. i just cleaned it and hope to keep most of the leaves out now. I then dug the post holes and formed for the new fence. It's supposed to rain this evening so I wanted to get the concrete poured today.  I finished up about 4pm as the wind and clouds came in. How do they know? A good rain now will help it cure and since it's done, I can stay out of the mud. I ended up kind of tired so tonight is a couch potato night. Tomorrow may be as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment