Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Trip Prep

Sunday: We all did a little gardening today. Dawn and Lou are setting up a new herb garden. I tinkered with th drip watering system adding and modifying a few emitters.

Monday: The tax return was finalized, ready to mail. That's a relief. I started preping the RV. I drained and refilled th water tank and started some storage reorganization. I also started washing th vehicles. Lou's car was first since she'll be going to San Jose for her doll class Tuesday. The weather hasn't been too warm and washing the vehicles isn't going to be as much fun as hoped.

For breakfast or an early dinner, about 2pm, we walked over to the Olive Garden restaurant about 3/4 of a mile away. Brother Ernie had given us a gift card which we used to enjoy their soup, salad and bread stick meal. All very good, thanks Ernie!

Tuesday: It's blustery and looks like we may get some rain today.

I have an appointment for my drivers exam tomorrow. We're  also waiting for a package to arrive in the mail. We can leave anytime after I "pass" my drivers exam but may just hang around nearby in a state park until the package arrives. There are three or four good campgrounds (Pescadero, Big Basin, Half Moon Bay, ...) within an hours drive of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment