Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warm In January

Saturday: (01/07) Another nice warm day today. I made a run to the recycle electronics store to get ride of old printers, a TV, VCR's etc. I also stopped by Harbor Freight to swap a bad heater and get a tap and die set. When I returned home I did a little welding in the shop  making an adjustment to the RV rock screen. Lou was busy with a flea market and garage sales today. Toasted cranberry bread for breakfast. A Waldorf salad made with pears instead of apples for lunch. Canadian bacon panini sandwich for my dinner. Lou had leftover liver and onions.

Sunday: (01/08) Eggs, potatoes, sausage, and cheese on toast for breakfast.


I took a morning walk to the California Street Farmers Market. Lots of people and a really nice jazz group called Farouche. Then we stopped by Fry's Electronics on the way home. Lou was busy working on her dolls. Chili sizes for lunch. My back has been bothering me so I relaxed the rest of the day. Red pepper soup for dinner.

Monday:
(01/09) Irish oatmeal for breakfast. McDonald's Snack Mac's and peppermint mocha's for lunch. I spent the afternoon cleaning out a storage shed. A bag of plastic peanuts had burst. It is kind of difficult to get them to cooperate and get back in a bag. Lou made nacho chips for dinner.

Tuesday: (01/10) A nice warm day. Lou prepared eggs bacon and potatoes for breakfast. A not very busy morning. Costco's best Polish dog for Lou, hot dog for Dawn and chicken baked for me. After lunch we picked up a few things there at Costco. Roast chicken (from Costco) with a green salad and rice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment