Saturday, January 3, 2015

Home Again, Cold Here Too

Saturday: (01/03) Our visit here at Pinnacles has come to an end. We took a last walk around the campground before preparing to depart. i intended to dump the holding tanks before we left but the dump was closed due to being frozen up. We hooked up and hit the road. After lunch in Gilroy we continued on to Morgan Hill where we stopped for Lou and Dawn to look over the Hobby Lobby store there. I won't step foot in that store. I looked around elsewhere. We arrived at home about 1530. It has been freezing here as well as where we have been. The flower beds I covered before we left seem to have survived. I spent some time catching up going through mail, checking email and updating the block and my hike reports on Meetup. Breakfast sandwiches for breakfast., lunch at the Long Horn Restaurant in Gilroy, leftovers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment