Thursday, June 25, 2015

Poor Baby

Thursday: (06/25) Lou and Dawn were out early for dental appointments, Yesterday after lunch I noticed that my one remaining baby tooth had a chunk broken off. It’s my left canine tooth. I called for a dental appointment this morning and will see the dentist this afternoon. I made myself a nice breakfast sandwich when I finally started moving. Today was a scorcher and it was already hot by 1000. Our yard people come today so i didn’t want to get too busy on the lawn by the shop so I did some cleanup on our side yard patio / junk and wast management center. Since out compost bin will need to be in that area by the garbage and recycle bins come next week when food scrapes are supposed to go into it I move one up to the patio. But first i had to make room by tidying up. I also pruned the berry vines which were invading the garden and also trimmed my tomato plant. Lou called to met her and Dawn for lunch. I took a shower and headed off about 1230. We enjoyed lunch at a Chinese buffet on Saratoga Ave in San Jose. It was called the Super Buffet but is under new management as the Hokkaido Buffet. I then dashed over to my appointment with the dentist. My baby tooth bad a section break off, about 25% leaving the existing filling. The best option is to try to save it so the dentist removed the filling and put a new filling which amounted to a mini crown for the tiny tooth. I hope it lasts. The tooth certainly has and the filling in it has been there for 20-30 years. Since it was really hot, I relaxed indoors all afternoon. Spinach bacon salad for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment