Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ashland Zero

Wednesday: (08/19) Up at 0710, too early for breakfast next door at the Morning Glory Restaurant. I took a walk around the Southern Oregon University across the street and around the neighborhood as I waited. A nice chicken fried steak. Then I headed downtown, explored, picked up my resupply box at the Post Office and caught a bus back to the motel. Lunch again at the Mexican restaurant nearby. They make a great chili relleno. I returned downtown to explore and stopped for a beer at the Caldera Brewery Tap House where i enjoyed a couple of beers and some nice French onion soup for dinner.
PCT Ashland Resupply Bix 0819151153
My resupply box looked like it had been kicked all the way to Ashland. All the contents survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment