Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Zero in Etna

PCT Etna Alderbrook Hostel 0811150742 PCT Etna Alderbrook Hostel 0811150626
Tuesday: (08/11) Up at 0600 as usual. Tea outside as folks woke up. I rode a bike down to Bob’s for breakfast with Aquaman and Genie. One stayed at the city park, the other at the hotel. A relaxing morning chatting and wasting time.
PCT Etna ld Ahoes 0811151212a
I kept checking on my the arrival of my shoes. About noon the proprietor announced the arrival of a new package. It wasn’t mine. But evidently mine arrived when I was away, because there it was. I put on the shoes but haven’t disposed of the old ones until I’m sure. These have never been worn before. Over the morning almost every one departed. I had lunch at Dotty’s drive in. Now I have experenced both nearby fine dining establishments. The museum is closed all this week because of a fair, unfortunately not here. Two strikes. Brewery closed both days I’m here and museum all the week I’m here. When I returned from lunch and a stop at the library one hiker had arrived, Supertramp. Clark Kent arrived later. About 1100 three girls, Pocahontas (BC), WonderWoman (Vermont), and TrampOn (Philly) arrived. I headed to dinner at Bob’s. The girls arrived at the restaurant shortly. I decided to hurry back and get my shower before the crowd. I then loaded my pack. Ready to go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment