Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Weekend Off

Saturday: (02/15) A relaxing morning accomplishing little. So nice. Lou watched her Saturday morning animal TV shows. We went out before lunch to the Ace Hardware store and bought a replacement light switch for our bathroom. At home I replace the broken switch. More relaxing was necessary before and after that task. Granola with diced apple for breakfast. Lou and I had lunch at Luu Noodle House. Dawn made a Mediterranean dinner with eggplant and chicken.

Sunday: (02/16) Lou made open faced breakfast toast of egg, cheese, and Canadian bacon. I managed to take the whole day off, doing nothing. No lunch but Lou and Dawn did make my mom’s oatmeal cookies. Leftovers for dinner.I did get my laundry done and was all ready to go and I got a call from our tenant asking that I take the week off because their daughters are on school vacation this week. So, I will have to direct my efforts to the RV this week. I do have a hike scheduled for this Friday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment