Monday, February 17, 2020

No Paint Work Because Schools Out

Monday: (02/17) Granola and banana for breakfast. I drove down to San Jose to pick up an Amazon package from a locker convenient to Dawn’s apartment but not too convenient to Palo Alto. I had planned on being there when it came but because the plan changed due to the tenants holiday week, I had to drive down. On the way home I stopped at Sprout’ Market to get my ciabatta bread and some hummus. I met Lou and Dawn at Goodwill to look at a couch. Then I picked up a burrito for lunch at Super Taqueria. At home I watched a movie. Later I went outside and repaired the fence between us and the South neighbor. There was a broken fence board and the redwood tree had pushed the fence loose from a post. Fortunately separating the fence section and raising it 2 inches allowed it to be reattached with the posts. It took some time to complete but was a successful repair. Lou made sausage and baked potatoes with leftover sauerkraut or dinner.

Tuesday: (02/18) I tinkered in the office in the morning. In the afternoon, I rode the bus down to San Jose to pick up a couple of more Amazon items at the 7Eleven near the apartment. One item was a Roku stick which I installed on the living room TV. The internal app for Youtube was disabled by Visio and it also could tune in Roku TV which we get Acorn TV on. Hummus toast for breakfast. Leftover Mediterranean bowl for lunch. Clam chowder and toast for dinner.

Wednesday: (02/19) I attended my Wednesday programming webinar and studied some in the morning. I dropped Dawn off at her writing class downtown. Lou and I went up to the Costco in Redwood City for a few things. I tinkered a little in the yard. A little weeding. I also started relocating the power meter panels in the RV. I quickly ran into a need for things I didn't have. In particular blue masking tape. To show how lazy I am, I ordered it on Amazon and it will be here tomorrow. That allows me to ignore working on it a while longer. Granola and banana for breakfast. Lou and I shared a veggie burrito at El Grullense Taqueria in Redwood City. Lou made chicken cashew rice for dinner.

Thursday: (02/20) I was studying the computer some in the morning. A little weed eating in the yard. I took a bike ride to go by some of the big construction sites nearby. Granola and banana for breakfast. Lou Cecelia and I went to lunch in Menlo Park at Ann’s. Leftover chicken cashew rice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment