Friday, February 28, 2020

Rancho Canada Del Oro Hike

Friday: (02/28) I headed off to Rancho Canada Del Oro in Morgan Hill from San Jose for our hike today . Colin was the leader and we hiked the hills for 9 miles on a wonderfully clear day with flowers starting to bloom. The car had its problem with the power steering again when I tried to leave the park. Good thing it cleared itself since there was no cell signal there. Back home I had lunch and scheduled an appointment for 3/12 to have the car looked at. Hopefully it holds out for that long. I drove home to get my pills and do laundry. Fortunately Lou and Dawn said they are better so I also had dinner with them before returning to San Jose. Waffles and sausage for breakfast. Leftover noodles for lunch.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment