Monday, September 20, 2021

Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park Hike

Monday: (09/20) Granola with a diced Asian pear for breakfast. I did tank duty on the RV this morning. I cleared half of Dawn’s garden spot where she removed her corn and rototilled it. It was too muddy to do too much with today. I’ll be adding steer manure and more garden soil before they plant more winter garden. Lunch from a Chinese restaurant in Union City. I enjoyed eating it along the side of Highway 84 in Niles Canyon. I explored some of the roads around Sunol then stopped at the Foothill Staging Area of Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park. I hiked up the mountain and around some of the upper trails for about a 4.5 mile hike. It was in the 90’s today but there was a nice breeze. I didn’t feel great so I didn't attempt to hike more trail than I was sure I could handle. I started the hike a little after noon. Back home I relaxed the rest of the afternoon after a nice shower. Lou made chili fries for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment