Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Rototilling The Garden

Tuesday: (09/21) PBJ toast for breakfast. Lou and Dawn were off to an appointment early. I was busy much of the day watching the concrete pour for Wilton Ct Housing for the second level floor. Roast chicken with a Waldorf Asian pear salad for lunch. In the late afternoon I went to Lowe’s for some steer manure and garden soil to add to Dawn’s garden as I till it. I also stopped by Grocery outlet and Lucky Market for a few things. BBQ ribs with baked potato for dinner.

Wednesday: (09/22) Granola and a banana for breakfast. The framing crew started today on the Wilton Court project. I prepared the second half of the garden #2 for tilling but need to wait for Lou to remove her broccoli plants first. Lunch of chopped salads from our nearby Corner Bakery Restaurant. Spaghetti with mizithra cheese for dinner.

Thursday: (09/23) I made a ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich. I rototilled the rest of the garden spot #2 then mixed in more garden soil and some steer manure. Grilled cheese sandwiches with sweet peppers for lunch. Chinese food for dinner from Chinese Bistro.

Friday: (09/24) Lou made an omelet for breakfast. A little tinkering on odd jobs around the house in the morning. Lou and Dawn took a scooter ride in the afternoon. I took a bike ride later. I had leftover Chinese for lunch. For dinner, I served refried beans and rice with sausage.

Saturday: (09/25) Granola and banana for breakfast. Fried fish with baked zucchini and rice for lunch. Waffles and BBQ ribs for dinner. A relaxing day at home.

Sunday: (09/26) Lou made latkes with bacon for breakfast. A little greenhouse organization this morning. Used pots were emptied into the stock potting soil barrel and pots put away. That cleared lots of room on the patio. I also moved an umbrella to the front yard table. I took a couple of bead spreads to the laundromat to wash them. In the evening I trimmed my beard. I could do my hair because my house trimmer had a dead battery and the RV trimmer hasn’t been used in 2 years so I couldn’t be sure of how long the battery would work. It did a nice job on the beard.

Three bean salads for lunch. Beef stew for dinner.

Monday: (09/27) Breakfast at A Good Morning restaurant. Chilli for lunch. The Wilton Court project had some framing modules delivered and placed up on the second floor deck. Now the fun begins, also now we won’t be able to see much. Clam chowder for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment