Monday, August 21, 2006

Eye Doctor

Lou and Dawn were busy at the eye doctor. All's well but Dawn does need to have some minor laser surgery on her good eye to stabilize some scar tissue on the retina. Scary!

I needed to have some service done to the RV before we leave again. I called the place I took it to last. Superior Automotive in Morgan Hill did a good job and seem to be easier than some of the other places to get an appointment. They could take it Wednesday or the following week. A little conflict since the toad is in the shop that day as well. But since I want to get it done, I take the first opportunity.. Always have the bike.

I took the new plane over to the neighborhood park for a flight. The parks a bit small but it worked out. It was a little windy so I stayed close to the ground. When I got higher, it would blow away. I hung it in the hedge and in a tree once. I had the help of a couple of little kids who always ran it down for me. It works well.

Lou's car was in for service. It had to stay over night to get a part for the rear door.

No comments:

Post a Comment