Monday, August 28, 2006

The Big Picture

This morning we went to the park, as usual, to fly the planes, almost. I forgot the batteries for the big plane. Lou and Dawn enjoyed flying their AeroAces. Dawn is really good with her bi-plane.

The door lock on the RV hasn't been working right. I replaced the return springs cleared some burrs and lubed it and it works like new now.

I had a dentist appointment this afternoon. That's one of the hardest things to arrange around traveling.

I stopped by Fry's electronics and got a good wall mount for Dawn's new TV. I then met Lou and Dawn at Costco to get the TV, a VisIO 32 inch HD TV. Nice and only $799, almost half the cost of most of the others we've looked at. The mount at Fry's cost 25% of that at $199, ouch! It's now hanging from the wall of Dawn's apartment. Still some hookup and arranging to be done. A hanging TV needs a hanging shelf for the VCR/DVD etc. It really gives her more room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment