Friday, September 17, 2010

Planting The Garden

New Garden Spot
Friday: (09/17) Lou warmed up the leftover steak and baked potatoes and fried some eggs for breakfast. Ernie and I started by erecting a fence around the new garden spot and it's nice new soil. Lou was busy most of the day replanting the berries and tomato plants. I did some final root and tree removal and more digging. Hopefully I soon actually be setting up forms, but not tomorrow. It's another day of play. We'll be off to Watsonville to the Santa Cruz County Fair.

Lunch was cottage cheese and fruit for me and french break with fondue for Lou and Dawn. For dinner Lou and I went to LUU Noodle House and shared our usual combination chow fun with a couple of eggrolls and an avocado smoothie. Dawn and Courtney were out shopping and had dinner at Cecelia's Mexican Restaurant down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment