Sunday, April 5, 2015

PCT MM342 A Break Is Called

Sunday: (04/05) A nice motel breakfast with Haiku, Marmot, Tattoo Dave, and another. The coming storm was the topic. I had planned on leaving this morning to continue on to Wrightwood, my next resupply and break. But unlike my normal decisions, I decided to avoid walking into a snow storm and even more snow at the higher elevations. I'd prefer to avoid 26 degree nights. In fact, I may rethink my section order. I may do further North of these snowy mountains then return to the mountains later. I may even reverse some directions. Time for a new plan. Lunch at my new source of sustenance, Del Taco, because it's the closest of the three fast food or any food sources here at Cajon Pass. Likewise, dinner. My brother Ernie is on the way and we'll return home tomorrow.

GPS: 34.312835 -117.478052

No comments:

Post a Comment