Saturday, January 2, 2016

Looking At Motorhomes On The Way Home

Saturday: (01/02) We prepared to leave and drove down to Holister for breakfast at the Cozy Cup Cafe downtown. We took home enough leftovers for lunch as well. We then stopped in Gilroy at See Grins RV and looked at RVs.
Coachmen Leprechaun 19QB 0102161320a_HDR
I really liked the 19QB Coachman Leprechaun. Shortest RV around with literally scads of storage, beds and seats 5 with a good bathroom and kitchen. Lou wouldn’t let me buy it. I tried to get some replacement 30 amp power connectors for our cables. One connection got hot aand melted some. See Grins didn’t have any and I stopped later at Camping World and they only had some femail, no male connectors. I then headed home but had to get off the stop and go freeway and take the back roads home. I got gas and arrived home just before dark. Lou and Dawn made it home some time later having separated from me in the Jeep and checked thrift stores on the way home. For dinner we had quesodillos for Super Taqueria.

No comments:

Post a Comment