Thursday, September 8, 2016

Catching Up At Home

Thursday: (09/08)  Lou made pear and honey waffles for breakfast. Green salad for lunch. I relaxed and worked on photos, Facebook posts and my blog all day. I made corned beef hash and eggs for dinner.
Friday: (09/09) In the morning we were gardening outside. Breakfast at Stacks in Redwood City. They have gluten free pancakes and waffles for Lou. I enjoyed a nice Southwest chorizo burrito breakfast. Lou had a banana waffle and Dawn had a blueberry pancake. After that they visited a thrift store as I browsed grocery outlet. this was followed by a visit to Barnes and nobles bookstore. From there we stopped by Stanford hospital and Lou and Dawn visited a friend there, I explored the shopping center next door. Tinkering at home occupied the rest of the afternoon. Lou made carrot soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner as i dashed off the Sprout’s Market for some new water bottles. vegetables and bread.
Car Rack 0910161831a
Saturday: (09/10) I had leftover corned beef hash with eggs and Lou and Dawn leftover waffles for breakfast. We tinkered in the yard much of the morning. Lou and Dawn were then off to a flea market and to visit a friend in the hospital. I installed the car rooftop bars onto the Hyundai car that I received a week or two ago. Installed easily and look nice. I just hope the gas mileage isn’t affected too much. I had chili for lunch. Luu Noodles house for dinner.
Sunday: (09/11) Lou and I did some grocery shopping  before breakfast. PBJ toast for breakfast. I spent some time in the yard trimming the berry vines by the garden fence. I also checked the sprinkler controller and confirmed it doesn’t work. Have to fix that sometime.Olive loaf and cheese sandwich for lunch. Sausage with pasta and salad for dinner. Otherwise relaxed today.
Monday: (09/12) Granola for breakfast. I spent the dy preparing to go. Changed water in fresh water tank, loaded drinking water bottles with filtered water from house. Washed windshield. Put things away. Installed the XM radio with it’s new base. The old one broke. I still need a power supply for it, the old one is different? Loaded my clothes for an extended trip. Loaded my back pack for the last PCT section this week. Put the tow bar back on Jeep. Sausage and cheese sandwich for lunch. Cauliflower casserole with sausage and corn on the cob for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment